Monday, February 4, 2008

About me

Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying this class.Interacting with the younger group has definitly been a possitive experience for me.I really like the younger perspective.It's a breath of fresh air.And I just wanted to share alittle about myself.I am married to Tom a third generation pastor in his family.He is a chaplain on staff at S.L.U. And is working on his doctrite in clinical counsiling.We also pastor a church in Belleville Ill.We have pastored for 20 years all together.I have three beautiful girls Beth 20,Jennifer 19, and Caitlyn 16. I have been a professional Dog groomer of the smaller breeds for 15 years now.I am an Fine Arts major here at S.W.I.C. I have drawn nature , flowers, and animals since I can remember. I love all the arts! And I hope to teach it someday.

No comments: