Saturday, January 26, 2008

Exercise 2.1 Researching a paper

1. Choose a topic. Research topic. Choose sources to include in paper.
2. Life situations, areas of interest. Assignments.
3. Alone in a quiet area.
4. Books, Articles, Internet. These things are helpful in completing the assignment as long as I do not become overwhelmed with the amount of data. Careful editing of my resources is important.
5. Professor and classmates. It helps me not to make assumptions about my audience.
6. Internet search. Library Catalog search.
7. Work in sections.
8. Proofread several times. Ask someone else to proofread. Pay attention to spelling, grammar, punctuation.
9. Walk away form the paper. Do something else for awhile then come back and start again.
10. My ability to use descriptive language and the use of my imagination.
11. Sentence structure. Taking this class is very helpful.
12. The creative process and the end result.

No comments: