Sunday, April 6, 2008

Kingwells 10 steps

After reading this article, three celebreties came to mind .The first is Brittany Spears who is not at the end of her life; yet seems to have done alot of living in a short time .I think we will be hearing about her for a long time to come.The second is Marilyn Monroe with her "out there"pressence. She will be seen far into the decades as an Icon of beauty, mistery and speculation. She can still be purchased on a poster right along side the latest celebs. The third that I thought of is Elvis Presley. I was 15 when I heard of his death. I didn't believe my younger brother when he told me. Once when I was 8 years old, still living in Atlanta, he had a concert at the Omni which is now torn down.After the concert I heard on the news that 400 bras with names and addresses were found in front of the stage.

No comments: