Sunday, April 6, 2008

Celebrities Life-style

After reading this article several celebrities came to mind.The first was the still very alive Brittany Spears who started out so grand,but has fallen considerably in the last few years.I'm am sure will will hear of her for some time in the future.The second that comes to mind is John Lennon who was killed when I was in college in the 80's. I love the Beatles; and I remember crying when I heard about it .He was a Free spirit if you will,but never forgotten.The last one that came to mind was Elvis Presley.I was 15 when I heard of his death.I didn't believe my younger brother when he told me. When I was 8 years old and still living with my parents in Atlanta, Elvis performed at the Omni. I remember the news saying the day after, that 400 bras with names and addresses in them were found in front of the stage.Funny the things you remember.

No comments: