Friday, January 18, 2008

My Top 10 List of Favorite Songs

1.Amazing Grace-John Newton; I like this song because it is a reflection of my faith.And one that I have heard since my childhood.
2.Let it Be-Beatles;I am a 60's and 70's girl.I like this song because it givesa sense of peace and harmony.Which this world really needs!
3.Take it Easy-Eagles;This one appeals to my carefree side and a good toe tapper!
4.Rocky Mountain High- John Denver
5.Country Road-Both of these make me think of my chidhood home in Georgia,and I also love the great outdoors.
6.Moonriver -Henry Mancini;This one gives me a since of flight ;it takes me away.Dreamy.
7.When I Fall In Love-Nat King Cole;I love thi s song because it's the way love should be!
8.Somewhere in the Night -Frank Sinatra;I love Frankies voice!This one is so romantic!
9.I Want to Know What Love Is-Foriegner;This one brings back my early collage days.Looking for that ONE guy.I kissed alot of TOADS!
10.Crimpson and Clover-Tommy James and the Shodells;Again, I am a 60's,70's child.It was just a cool song,which sometimes made me feel sad; and sometimes just mellow.

There are many,many more that I like of course as most people,but this is a hodgepodge of me.I also like Jazz,Motown,Classical and 80's.

2 comments:

jgmacli said...

Naomi- your top ten is very detailed and set on specific time. I am not familiar any of thesed artists besides the Beatles, but you description makes me want to find out mor about them!

Unknown said...

Naomi, I am familiar with a few of these artists. Mosdt of them I am not. You do seem to know their music well. I would say that I am most familiar with John Denver.